Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend Recap


This weekend was really busy! We kicked it off by meeting members of the Saints Club board at Outback for dinner, where I ate a piece of their honey wheat bread, a salad drenched in honey mustard dressing (I forgot to ask for it on the side), a baked sweet potato. For dessert (and my early birthday cake), we stopped at the clock where I got a HUGE piece of chocolate cheesecake. And I ate every bite.

On Saturday, we slept in, and I had oatmeal with raisins and a scoop of Better 'n Peanut Butter with a banana. My morning workout was a walk/run session, followed by two segments from Gilad's Express Workouts (buns & thighs and back), a segment from Firm Abs, and a yoga sequence. I snacked on a few glazed walnuts before lunch since all that exercising made me hungry. Lunch was a bowl of veggie chili with baked tortilla strips and a couple scoops of sour cream. I snacked on an apple before working a basketball game, and then Will and I ate dinner at Fatz's Cafe. I ate 1 1/2 rolls, a salad (dressing on the side this time), salmon, and a plain baked potato. My dessert was a fun-sized pack of M&Ms, an orange, and tea.

This morning we slept in again, so I started my morning with oatmeal and a banana. My workout started by vacuuming the whole house, moving the stove out from the wall and cleaning out the crevice (and I'll be honest, it was pretty yucky. So glad I finally took the effort to get that job done). My real workout was a 3-mile Leslie Sansone video.

Lunch was my favorite salad with craisins, walnuts, and feta, along with a slice of plain toast. During the afternoon I grazed on a couple of pretzels, some popcorn, an apple, Cheerios, and olives. Usually I can keep myself from snacking all afternoon, but all bets are off on Sundays. We also went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie, which was pretty good.

 Dinner was barbeque chicken pan pizza, and I did sneak a couple of bites of the brownies I baked for the in-laws. My real dessert is going to be an orange and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment