Saturday, January 16, 2010

Honestly

Honestly, I didn't feel like blogging yesterday. Honestly, I wasn't too great about adhering to my diet yesterday (or today). And though I did my week 2 session of Couch to 5K, and an additional 20 minutes of walking, I didn't feel like waking up early enough to get in a workout today.

As I said, my eating habits fell by the wayside yesterday. Breakfast was a skim misto and oatmeal from Starbucks, and a small bottle of mixed berry juice. Lunch was flavorless Mexican food-- I honestly love Mexican food, but this had no flavor-- so I ate most of the soft chicken tacos and about half of the refried beans and rice. I ate a pack of almonds and walnuts for a snack. For dinner, we ate at Taco Mac. We went there because they have a fantastic beer selection-- we each got 3 samples and then I had a beer that had cocoa in it-so good! For dinner I had a salad, 2 chicken wings, fries, and a chicken sandwich with onions, mushrooms, cheese, and bacon. I ate about half the sandwich and fries-- I was stuffed by then.

We stopped to get tea at Starbucks before heading back to the room, and I had a chocolate craving which I satisfied with a Hershey nugget and a mini Reese's peanut butter cup.

We had an early meeting and the conference provided breakfast this morning. I had some strawberries, pineapple, and a bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jam. I also drank 2 cups of tea (I was thirsty and it was cold in the meeting room), and ate a banana for a snack. Lunch was half of a HUGE turkey croissant sandwich and a small serving of pasta salad with a sun-dried tomato pesto and basil. It was a 3-hour drive home, so I picked up a Coke Zero and pretzels to snack on.

Before we got home, we stopped at Whole Foods in Greenville to pick up dinner. I hit up the salad bar, picked up a beer, and snatched a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie. I also bought some Seeduction rolls and plan on having that with my salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment