Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Survival Kit


The next few days will be filled with meetings, so I put together my "survival kit" tonight after dinner. Whenever I'm going to be busy, I try and pack some healthy snacks along with my meeting materials.

First things first, you'll need a bag to carry everything in. I packed my stuff in a gorgeous Vera Bradley bag my mom gave me (sure beats toting around a ugly nylon laptop bag). In my bag I've got:

  • Folder with documents
  • Book to read
  • Water bottle
  • Ipod
  • Snacks
  • Burt's Bees lip balm
  • Kleenex
What kind of snacks did pack?

Banana, 100-calorie packs of walnuts, a Luna bar, and a couple of Tootsie roll pops.


In addition, I make sure to carry my vitamins around with me so I'll be sure to take them. I always take a multivitamin with breakfast, and a calcium and magnesium supplement with my lunch.

I'm off to bed- I've got a long day ahead tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment