Friday, January 29, 2010

SNOW

It snowed today! How exciting! We've gotten so much it actually sticks on the ground! Everything has been canceled! And I'm a little too excited about this, but cut me some slack, it's late. Here's a video of Kobe outside just as the snow was beginning to fall.



Like everyone else, I headed to the grocery store to stock up for the ONE ENTIRE DAY I'll be cooped up at home.I thought I picked up everything I needed (oatmeal, apples, baby spinach, etc.), but when I went to make my cup of tea I only had two tea bags left :-(. Guess another emergency grocery run will be in "store" for Monday.

Anyways, getting back to my healthy living journal, here's my exercise and food journal for the day.

Exercise: walk with Kobe and Get Moving For Weight Loss (this is a great cardio video that's only takes about 35 minutes if you skip the very short lower body segments).
Breakfast: oatmeal with Better 'n Peanut Butter, banana
Lunch: black beans and rice
Snacks: apple, salad with feta and olives, 1/4 cup honey nut cheerios
Dinner: Bacon corn chowder, bread
Dessert: Chocolate chip cookie, orange, 3 pieces of 85% organic dark chocolate

I'm getting ready to take a shower and head to bed. My plan tomorrow is to wake up, let Kobester out to play in the snow, eat breakfast, and watch the Food Network all morning. Just can't wait for a lazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment