Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Exhausted!

It's been a long day and it's still not over as I sit here in my hotel room waiting to get basketball and swimming results to post online. At least I've got American Idol to keep me entertained!

Today started with at 4:30 a.m. I had a slice of toast with Better 'n Peanut Butter and raisins to get me going. Around 7 a.m. I had an Egg McMuffin and coffee (with cream and sugar) from McDonald's. I have to say I'm not a fan of McDonald's coffee-- it leaves a really bitter after taste. ANYWAYS, I managed to snack on a banana between meetings. Lunch was a Chick-Fil-A spicy chicken wrap with honey mustard dressing, a french fry (just couldn't resist), and a diet lemonade. My afternoon snack was a 100-calorie pack of walnuts/almonds, and a fruit cup.

We ate dinner at Gordon Biersch, so naturally I had a beer, a slice of bread from the bread basket, and four pieces of pizza (in my defense, they were fairly small pizza). I had a mini tootsie roll pop and tea for dessert.

My "workout' was roughly a 1.5 mile walk around Atlanta. Tomorrow I'm taking the day off and sleeping in . I think I need it if I'm going to function tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment