Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Forgetfullness

'Dang nab it!' I thought as I walked across the parking lot after lunch. I left my afternoon snack, an apple, sitting on the kitchen table.  I just really look forward to my snack break every afternoon at 3 p.m. Oh well. Guess I'll just munch on it after work.

My morning started out with a 6 a.m. walk, followed by the warm-up, buns & thighs, and arms sections of Gilad's Express Workouts. Each section is only 8 minutes, but you really feel the burn with the exercises.

Breakfast was oatmeal with agave nectar and B'nPB along with a banana. Lunch was a big bowl of leftover lentil soup, some olives, and a handful of raisins.

After work, I'm planning on getting in a Couch to 5K training session and some yoga.  dinner will be leftover noodles, some veggies, and a chicken breast that's been marinading in Teriyaki sauce. The only dessert I've got in the house is an orange, which of course I will have with my Sleepy Tiime Vanilla tea.

Hopefully I'll be able to get to bed early tonight-- I've got a 4:30 a.m. wake-up call in the morning! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment