Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rain, rain, rain

It is not a pretty day-- temperature is 41 degrees and its raining. Puppy and I were fortunate to get our full walk in this morning before it started raining hard, but it's one of those days you want to lay at home on the couch with a warm blanket and a good book.

I felt a little better when I got home last night, and I just couldn't resist the temptation to try out the Fat Burning Fusion DVD. It was a solid workout-- not too hard, but it did raise the heart rate. Dinner was soup and a roll, and of course I had an orange with my tea. I was exhausted so I was in bed by 9, and I wasn't ready to wake up when the alarm went off at 5:50 this morning.

It should have been a run/walk day for me, but I still am not feeling 100%-- my throat feels tight, so a cold may not be far behind (blech). Instead, I opted for AM Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss. Breakfast was the usual oatmeal with Better 'n Peanut Butter, and a banana. Lunch was a spinach salad with (you guessed it!) olives, feta, and balsamic vinaigrette, and a big bowl of roasted butternut squash soup.

I packed an apple for an afternoon snack. It's going to be a wet walk for Kobe and me this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment