Friday, January 15, 2010

Good Ol' Hockey Game

Since we're "stuck" in Atlanta with not much to do (the convention meetings end in the afternoon), we headed over to Phillips Arena to see the Thrashers play. They lost 2-1 (some things never change), but it was still a lot of fun.

We were planning on going to Taco Mac for dinner, but there was a 45 minute wait, so we opted for the food court at the CNN Center. I went to Moe's and got a veggie burrito with rice, black beans, guacamole, salsa, mushrooms, onions and jalapenos. I ate most of the burrito and a few chips.

At the game, we were disappointed because the only beers the concession stand had were domestics. We walked all the way down to the end of the concourse where we spotted a "Beers of the World" booth with some well known imports. I got a HUGE cup of Corona (with a lime of course) and I was pretty much set for the evening.

We walked to the game and back, so that counted as my exercise for Thursday. Since we got back late, I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep for a few minutes this morning before getting ready and heading down to the lobby's Starbucks. I got a skim misto and an oatmeal (in which I mixed brown sugar and nuts). We're heading to the gym in a few minutes to work off some of the beer and candy I consumed yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment