Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sleeping In

This morning I was so sleepy I begged Will to let me sleep in. I didn't actually have to beg since it was his day to walk the dog, and I stayed up "late" last night (until 10 p.m.). Knowing that I would feel terribly guilty and cranky if I didn't get my workout in, I had Will wake me up at 6:30 a.m., half an hour later than normal. My morning workout consisted of upper body strength training, ab training (with planks!), and about 20 minutes of easy cardio followed by a short stretch.

Despite only sleeping in 30 minutes, I was only 5 minutes behind schedule in getting ready for work! Go me!

For breakfast I ate cereal and a banana. Lunch was a great salad: baby greens, feta cheese, red peppers, rotisserie chicken, and balsamic vinegar with a few olives, and a slice of honey oat bread. My afternoon snack was an apple and about 1/4 cup of cereal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment