Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Move

The most exciting thing that happened today was THE MOVE... across the hall to my new office. Or offices, I should write, since I've got two rooms now.Are you ready for the grand tour? Here we go...


Here's the front office:





And one of its desks:



Here's my desk in the back room:



And the sitting area (I still have some organizing to do):



I even have my own manual pencil sharpener! I'm moving up in the world.


And let's not forget Larry the Dinosaur-- he's been with me since I first started at Limestone (the former basketball coach left him in the office one day).




In other news, I am very tired this afternoon. This morning, I did yoga for about 40 minutes after walking, and I was planning on doing a new Ellen Barrett workout this evening, but I'm worn out and think I may be coming down with a cold. Maybe going to bed early will get me back on track tomorrow. Here's today's food journal so far:

Breakfast: oatmeal with Better 'n Peanut Butter/banana
Lunch: baby spinach salad with feta, olives, and balsamic dressing/roasted butternut squash soup/craisins
Snack: apple

Dinner will probably be leftover bean soup and a roll. Last night I mixed some baby spinach into the soup so I got my greens in with the beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment