Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday, Monday

Happy Birthday to me! It's my 29th birthday and I got the year started off right at 6 a.m. with another Couch to 5K training session followed by an extra 20 minutes of walking, followed by some yoga. Breakfast was oatmeal flavored with a heaping tablespoon of Better n' Peanut Butter.

It was also a sad day because my husband left for his new job in Michigan, and I probably won't see him again for a few months. Needless to say I haven't been in the greatest of moods today.

But moving on to lunch, I had a grilled chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette, a few olives, a slice of toast, and a tablespoon of raisins. My afternoon snack was an apple.

Dinner is still up in the air, but I have a feeling chicken and broccoli stir fry will be on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment