Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday

Tuesday started the same as always: walking Kobe! It was also time for a run(/walk), so I hopped on the treadmill for 20 minutes of intervals. Today's workout was really tough because my legs were worn out from my workout yesterday and I was really hungry, but I persevered. I followed that up with an abs workout.

I was really excited today because I finally got to pick up my birthday/Christmas presents from the post office! I got a neat card game called Quiddler, two books, and a new workout DVD: Fat Burning Fusion. I can't wait to start reading and I'm going to try out the new workout DVD tomorrow after work.




Breakfast was instant oatmeal, which overflowed in the microwave. There are only three packets left of the instant stuff, then it's back to stove top oats. I added some raisins and Better 'n Peanut Butter to the oats, and also ate a banana. Lunch was really good, I had a salad with feta, olives, and balsamic dressing, and a big bowl of roasted butternut squash soup. This afternoon I snacked on an apple, some honey nut Cheerios and olives.

For dinner I had Goode Bean Soup and a seeduction roll. Dessert was an orange and tea.




I'm off to watch The Office and read another chapter of The Color of Lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment