Friday, January 8, 2010

Slow going

After staying up until nearly midnight last night (waaaay past my normal bedtime), I pushed aside my workout in favor of sleep. I allow myself to take one day off from exercising each week, so today will be my rest day. For breakfast I had oatmeal with peanut butter and agave nectar, and a banana. Meetings at work kept me from my usual lunch time, so I didn't eat until 1:45. Lunch was a salad and leftover noodles.

Will and I are going out to eat with a few of his colleagues tonight, so I'll probably have an apple for a snack before we go to Outback. It's so easy to go crazy when dining out, so I always try to look at the restaurant's menu (and nutrition facts) before I go to narrow down the best options. Usually when I eat out, I'm looking to splurge, but given the fact some of my pants aren't fitting, I think it's best to go for the healthier choices tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment