Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday

Today's big event is a showing of our house this afternoon! That means that I had to get the house clean. I honestly didn't feel like cleaning last night (plus I had a meeting back at work at 7 p.m.), so after our walk this morning I got to work sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and just tidying up the house. That took me about an hour, so my weight workout got pushed back to this evening after work. I'm not planning on doing anything too strenuous, probably just the express version of the Firm's Total Body Time Crunch. And then I must stretch.

For breakfast I had the usual bowl of oats with Better 'n Peanut Butter, but this morning I added in a squirt of honey as my reward for cleaning. I'm running low on spinach, so I skipped the salad at lunch and ate a big bowl of black bean soup with brown rice and some light sour cream. Dinner tonight is probably going to be a repeat of lunch. I've also got leftover fruit crisp for dessert-hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment