Monday, March 22, 2010

Yay!

No work tonight! No work tonight! I do not have to work tonight for the first time in.... Well, I can't remember the last time I didn't take my laptop home, but it will be sittin' pretty on my office desk tonight.

I'm so excited-this means I can actually chill, watch re-runs of Friends and The Office, and watch Good Eats. Perhaps I'll  get a yoga session in, cook a nice dinner, and spend some time with Kobe.

Not much to report on today- here's a quick recap of what has passed and what is to come:

Workout: walk with Kobe, express version of the Firm's Hard Core Fusion

Breakfast: raisin oatmeal with Better 'N Peanut Butter, banana
Lunch: bean soup, salad, craisins
Snack: orange, almonds
Dinner-Veggie stir fry with noodles (I may add an egg in the mix)
Dessert-Tea and Orange

Evening workout: PM Yoga

In other good news, my hubby is coming to visit this weekend! I can't wait :-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment