Friday, March 5, 2010

One of THOSE days...

Today was one of those days. You know...


...a beer day...


... and a peanut butter and chocolate day...

It wasn't a bad day. It was just really busy. The major news was that our house has a new sign in the yard:



We're just waiting for final approval on the loan! Only a weeks stand between me and the BIG move.

Today got off to a slow start- I really wanted to sleep in. I even turned off the alarm, rolled over, and pulled the covers over my head. But I knew if I didn't get up and walk Kobe, I'd feel really guilty. So, I dragged my butt outta bed, walked Kobe, came home, and did Super Charged Sculpting. I ate a banana before I headed out to walk the dog, so for breakfast I had toast, eggs, and an orange.


So I took a few nibbles of toast before the photo-- I was hungry!

After a busy morning at work, I headed home for lunch (baked potato soup and salad). Our realtor showed up unannounced with a new sign, and then took me to the lawyer's office to discuss some paper work. Then it was back to the office. I worked really hard all afternoon so I could head out early to get my grocery shopping finished. It was there that I decided that I needed beer. It's amazing how one drink can help you relax at the end of a long day.

When I got home, I finished up some cleaning, and made dinner:


 ...salad...

 ...leftover veggie sloppy joes with cheddar cheese, and roasted sweet potatoes (there was so much food-I didn't finish the sloppy joes.

It's only 7:30, and (amazingly) I am FINISHED WITH WORK for the night. I've got a long day tomorrow, so I'm going to log off and watch a few episodes of Damages on DVD. It's such a great show!

See you tomorrow-I'm off to indulge in a Reese's Peanut Butter Easter Egg with my nightly cup of tea.

  I'm in heaven... I'm in heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment