Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good Day

Today's been really nice so far! Hubby and I slept in and then went for a run. When we got back I cooked up some scrambled eggs and some home fries. Yum-meee! I had a banana before heading out on our run, and then I also had an orange with breakfast.


 Golden brown=delicious!

After breakfast, we got cleaned up, stopped by the realtor's office, and made a run to the grocery store, By the time we got home, it was time to head to the field to score a lacrosse game. For lunch, I packed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and I snacked on an apple when I got home.

We're having BBQ chicken sandwiches tonight for dinner with sweet potato fries. I've got lots of stories to write tonight, so I probably won't post again until tomorrow. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment