Thursday, March 18, 2010

Feels Like Friday!

Today feels like Friday because I don't have to go into the office tomorrow! Hooray! I can catch up on some much needed sleep. Here are the major highlights of my day:
  • I've lost 5 pounds!
  • Spent the afternoon outside in some lovely weather
  • Spent some time outside with Kobe in the yard
  • Got a great workout in (25-minute run on the treadmill)
  • NO WORK TONIGHT!

It's the first time since January I haven't had to write a game story, and I am HAPPY :-)! I almost don't know what to do with myself. Actually, I'm about to go hop in the shower, and I'm definitely going to watch The Office tonight. Tomorrow will be sort of busy, I've got a few errands to run, and I may go see Alice in Wonderland.

Here's a short recap of the rest of the day:

Exercise
Morning walk with Kobe, AM yoga, afternoon run, Yoga for Relaxation

Food
Breakfast: Blueberry oatmeal with Better 'N Peanut Butter, banana
Lunch: ham sandwich on rye with salad and a pickle


Snacks: Craisins, banana
Dinner: spinach salad, rigatoni with meat sauce


Dessert: orange, the last of the dark chocolate :-(, and tea

I'm off to relax for the rest of the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment