Monday, March 8, 2010

Wear and tear

The wear and tear of a hectic spring scheduled is getting to me, not to mention the stress of selling a house.I didn't go to bed until late last night (11:30), because I got caught up watching the Oscars and decided to finish reading The Outlander. At any rate, it was tough to make it through the day.

After my morning walk with Kobe, I did one of the leg workouts and back workouts from the Gilad Express DVDs. Then, it was time for breakfast- blueberry and Better 'N Peanut Butter oatmeal and a banana.

Today was crazy busy, so I took my lunch to work: salad and lentils with brown rice. In a vain effort to find some energy I snacked on a tootsie roll, apple, and some walnuts and almonds.

After watching one of the most boring lacrosse games EVER, I came home, let Kobe outside, and heated up some leftover stir fry and rice. While that warmed up in the microwave, I ate a salad. I'm about to make a cup of tea and eat an orange.

It's early to bed for this girl. Tomorrow I've got to run 25 minutes straight on the treadmill--wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment