Thursday, March 4, 2010

Late night

It's almost 9:30. I'm still at the office. Waiting for a fax to go through. And then I am going home!

Today was a run day, so I ate a banana as soon as I got up so I had some fuel for my workouts. Kobe and I walked about a  mile, and when we got back, I did a walk/jog workout on the treadmill (run 5 minutes, walk 3, run 8, walk 3, run 5) and some yoga.

For breakfast, I cooked my oatmeal with milk, and added some wheat berries, raisins, and Better 'N Peanut Butter. While my bowl wasn't as full as usual, the wheat berries gave the oats a nice, chewy texture. I also ate an orange with my oatmeal.

I was in meetings all morning, so I went home for an early lunch: baked potato soup, salad, and a few craisins. At work, I snacked on a small pack of pretzels and an orange.When I got home, I couldn't resist a few more craisins and wasabi almonds.

For dinner, I sauteed some mushrooms and garlic and served that over whole-grain pasta with marinara sauce. I also ate a big, baby greens salad with honey mustard dressing.

Well, I'm about to head home to wait on a couple of stories to come in. Dessert is waiting for me at the house: peanut butter sandwich cookie, orange, and tea! Great way to unwind after a crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment