Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Ahead

Somehow I managed to make it to all the sporting events on time despite the time change. On the other hand, I was so paranoid I was going to be late all day that I didn't get to sleep in, so now I'm draaaagggggggiiinnngg.

Today was my "rest" day, but since it rained last night and there is lots of mud in the yard, Kobe had to be walked twice today. I did get a lot more activity in with laundry and dishes to be washed.

For breakfast, I cooked a bowl of oats with a pear and then mixed in some Better 'N Peanut Butter. For lunch, I packed a ham on rye sandwich and a Jonagold apple to eat at the fields. My afternoon snack was a banana and almonds.


Dinner was a big salad and a big bowl of Goode Bean Soup and toast.

 
For dessert, I ate a few semisweet chocolate chips, a few pieces of dark chocolate, and an orange.

I  am so beat, but I still have to put the sheets on the bed, dry another load of laundry, and put the laundry away. Sometimes I feel like all I do is walk the dog, work, and wash dishes. Hopefully soon my work-life balance will be on an even keel.

No comments:

Post a Comment