Sunday, March 28, 2010

Soaked!

It's been raining on and off all day-- and now we're under a tornado warning :-O! Yikes! Kobe and I are hunkered down in the bathroom and we're going to stay here until the storm passes-- it's really bad outside. I've got the laptop with me and have the weather pulled up-- the red part of the storm is over us now, and hopefully will get out of here soon. And EWW-Kobe just drooled on my laptop- icky icky icky!!!

ANYWAYS, I haven't done much in the way of exercise today-- though I did walk Kobe once around the block in the rain and my pants got soaking wet.

This morning Will left to go back to Michigan, so that sucked. At least I had work to keep me busy since I had to score a lacrosse game.

 I slept in until 7:10 this morning, and then let Kobe out in the yard. Breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal with raisins and a big scoop of chocolate Better 'N Peanut Butter. And of course there was a banana.

After getting some chores finished, I packed up my lunch (peanut butter and jelly sandwich on wheat with a Jonagold apple) and headed to work. When I got home, I snacked on some craisins and almonds. I also ate a pickle.

For dinner, I had a salad and a big bowl of pasta.

 
I ate some super Black & Gold dark chocolate for dessert with an orange and tea.

Well, we've got another 5 minutes in the bathroom until the storm passes. Guess I'll check out my Google reader. (On another note, I'm usually braver in storms, but you know this one is bad if I'm cowering in the bathroom with the puppy-I may need some more chocolate after this).

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'll be reading yours now :) Kobe is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh it has been raining here all day! You must have sent the rain our way haha! The pasta looks amazing. I love a big bowl of simple pasta for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mara! He is adorable, isn't he ;-)!

    Kristen-sorry about the rain! The weatherman is forecasting sun and temperatures in the 80s, so hopefully that weather will make it your way!

    ReplyDelete