Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I did it!

I did it! I ran jogged (very slowly, at times) for 25 minutes straight this morning.But I didn't stop. And I felt great afterward!

My warm-up was the usual walk with Kobe, and I did some stretching after my workout before making breakfast: Better 'N Peanut Butter and raisin oatmeal and an orange (I ate a banana before I walked Kobe so I'd have some energy). For lunch, I had a bowl of lentils with brown rice, and this afternoon I snacked on some raisins, an apple, and some wasabi soy sauce almonds. For dinner, I ate leftover stir-fry with pineapple salsa with a spinach salad.

It was such a lovely day outside (sunny and 70 degrees), that I took a 15-minute walk up and back to the baseball field. I'm off to stat a men's volleyball game in a few minutes, so my orange and tea will have to wait until I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment