Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Easy Being Green

Happy St. Patty's Day! I'm celebrating by sitting on the couch and having a chocolate Tootsie Roll Pop and a cup of tea. Yep, I'm livin' the life!

I definitely ate enough spinach today to get into the green spirit. For dinner, I had leftover bean soup that included a pretty healthy helping of spinach, along with a piece of rye toast.



For lunch, I ate some baby lettuce tossed with honey mustard dressing, a pickle, and leftover sauteed spinach, mushrooms, and garlic with eggs. It was pretty good.



Today's snacks included an apple, a small bag of pretzels, some almonds, and craisins. Breakfast was a banana and bowl of oatmeal with tea.

I didn't really workout today, but I got in a walk around campus and the usual morning walk with Kobe. I also cleaned the house this morning.

I'm off to watch a rerun of Bones, finish my dessert with an orange, and then off to bed to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment