Monday, February 8, 2010

Worn Out!

I am worn out- the stress of a busy work schedule and selling a house is starting to get to me. I haven't been sleeping well, and after Kobe and I walked, I went back to bed for another half hour.

Breakfast was oatmeal with raisins and Better 'N Peanut Butter. I ate lunch at  my desk: a spinach salad with feta, green olives, and red peppers with dressing, and two slices of leftover pizza. I needed a pick me up after lunch, so I had a Starburst. I snacked on an apple and pickle over the course of the afternoon, and then had black beans, green pepper, onion, and tomato stir-fried together over rice. Then I had an orange and tea.

I also updated Goode Taste with a really chocolatey cookie recipe: Rocky Road Whoppers. Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment