Monday, February 22, 2010

What is that?

You probably took one look at this picture and wondered, "What is that?"

That, ahem, would be my dinner, and while it won't win any food style awards, it gets a perfect 10 from my tummy. It's leftover black bean smash with guacamole, and some baked sweet potato fries spiced up with cumin and a little bit of cayenne pepper. Mmmm, mmmm!

Lunch was also ugly-- I haven't had time to make any soup yet this week, so I had leftover beans and a spinach salad. I snacked on an apple and some dill pickle cashews. Breakfast was toast with jam, two scrambled eggs, and a banana.

It was pouring down rain this morning when Kobe and I went for our walk, and it was so miserable we ended up cutting it short. Once we got home and both got dried off, I hopped on the treadmill to make up for lost distance with a 10 minute stroll. I followed that up some yoga.

After a fairly stressful day at work, Kobe and I went for a short walk around the neighborhood, and then I hit the treadmill again for a walk/jog session.

While the sweet potatoes were roasting in the oven, I set out the ingredients for Mediterranean Soup.The plan is to throw everything the crock pot tomorrow morning, set it to high, and have soup to eat for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment