Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Friday! It's Friday! Woo hoo!

Yay! It's Friday! Yay!

Today was an eventful day at the Goode house. First, Kobe and I got our morning started by walking in the POURING rain (and yes, we pushed through and got in our entire walk). After returning home, toweling off the dog, and taking off all the rain gear, I did the express workout from Hard Core Fusion.

Breakfast was different this morning! I had 2 scrambled eggs, honey wheat toast with blackberry preserves, and a banana. Lunch was a spinach salad with tomatoes and Parmesan cheese and a bowl of curried lentils and chicken.

Before heading to work, I dropped Kobe off at the vet's so he could get a bath. He hasn't had one in a very long time and he's way too big for me to get into the bathtub. At 90 lbs., if there's somewhere he doesn't want to go, I can't force him to. I can't wait to pick him up, he's like a big fluffy teddy bear after he's had a bath.

While I was at home for lunch, I straightened up the house in anticipation for the home inspectors' visit this afternoon. Hopefully everything will go well and we'll be one stop closer to getting it sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment