Saturday, February 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Kobe and I stayed up late last night watching the Olympic coverage. (Well, late for me-for all I know he stays up all night and sleeps all day.) It fell a little flat for me, but I sympathize with the program's director since he had to follow the Chinese opening ceremonies which were spectacular.

We got a couple of inches of snow last night, which made for a very pretty landscape outside. (And not to mention my work load got cut in half since all the outdoor sports had to cancel their games. Oh darn.)

Kobe had a great time outside this morning and got to have lots of fun rolling, running and playing! He's going to love Michigan winters when we get up there.

 Here are a couple videos and some photos of "the beast" wreaking havoc outside:






 
This is just a front, he's really not ferocious.



For breakfast, I cooked stove-top oats with blueberries, brown sugar and butter (yeah, I feel a little guilty about putting a pat of it in my oatmeal, but breakfast sure was tasty!).

I'll be hitting the treadmill in about 30 minutes to get my walk/jog workout underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment