Friday, February 26, 2010

Frigid Friday

My feet feel like blocks of concrete. Cold concrete. I spent about 2 1/2 hours outside today, and my feet were actually pretty toasty inside 2 layers of socks and fleece-lined shoes, but as soon as I got home, took off the shoes and socks, my feet got so cold and still haven't warmed up, despite the fact they're now enclosed in warm fuzzy socks. I think I'll take a shower in a few minutes and see if I can't warm them up.

Since I knew I was going to do weights after this morning's walk, I ate a banana before heading outside to brave the 20-something degree temperature. When Kobe and I got back, I did Get Ripped. Breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs, toast with jam, and an orange. Lunch was the last of the Mediterranean Soup and a few craisins. My afternoon snack was a small pack of pretzels and a few walnuts and almonds. Dinner was leftover black beans with brown rice a little sour cream.Since it's Friday, I splurged on dessert: 2 peanut butter sandwich cookies and a few squares of dark chocolate with a cup of tea.

Well, I'm off to finish the laundry, take a shower, and (maybe) relax! Tomorrow's an early day since I've got to stat a softball game at 9:30 a.m.-- it's going to be another cold morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment