Thursday, February 11, 2010

Get outta town!

Today was exciting because I got to take a trip to the big city of Spartanburg! I had to go pick up some stuff for an event at the basketball games this weekend, and since Publix was on the way back, I stopped there to pick up one of their sub sandwiches- ham and swiss on wheat with pickles, peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, and spicy mustard. Even the half size was HUGE! I didn't even need to eat a snack until I came home from work, and then I ate a banana.

Kobe and I walked this morning, and then I did the Firm's Tough Cardio Mix. I had eaten a banana before heading out with the dog, and after my workout I scrambled two eggs and ate those with a slice of toast.

After letting Kobe run around the yard after work, I did PM Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss. For dinner I had cheese and pepper pizza with a big spinach salad that had red pepper, feta cheese, and olives. Dessert was tea, and orange, and a few pieces of dark (85% cacao) chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment