Sunday, February 21, 2010

Suddenly Sunday

The weekend has really flown by-- guess that's what happens when you're busy. Now that I'm finally finished with work, I'm relaxing a bit by watching Supernatural season 2 on DVD, and later I plan to watch some of the USA vs. Canada hockey game.

The weather was beautiful again today, so I didn't mind sitting outside all day watching softball and lacrosse. Kobe spent a lot of time this afternoon in the yard, which he passed chewing sticks.

Today I took as a rest day, so no formal workout for me. Tomorrow, Kobe and I will (probably) end up walking in the rain, and the I may do an upper body/abs workout. In the afternoon I'll probably get a walk/jog session in.

The day started with a bowl of Better 'n Peanut Butter and raisin oatmeal and a banana. Lunch was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a Jonagold apple. I snacked on some soy sauce & wasabi almonds and a pickle. Dinner started off with a craisin and feta salad, and then the main meal was leftover sweet potato fries, some baked corn tortilla chips, black bean smash, and some guacamole (just mashed avocado, lime, and salt). Dessert was a few squares of Green & Black dark chocolate and an orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment