Monday, February 1, 2010

A little extra

This afternoon I planned to do an upper body workout, an abs workout, and call it a day. But as I was preparing to workout, I felt the need to do a little cardio, just to really get my heart rate up. So, I popped in Karen Voight's Half and Half DVD, and ended up doing the entire workout except for the lower body part (my knees have been a bit sore lately because of the running).

Before I ate dinner, I had a couple of snacks that included a Jonagold apple, some cheerios, and a couple of pickles (I love love love pickles, and the jars were buy one get one free at the store today!) For dinner, I cut up a sweet potatoe, roasted it in the oven, and topped it with black beans, chopped tomatoes and onions seasoned with cumin and little cayenne pepper, and mashed avocado. YUM! I also had a cup of tea and an orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment