Sunday, February 28, 2010

Two for One

How lucky are you? Two days worth of living in one post! I was super busy with work last night and didn't get a chance to report on my day. Here's what happened:

Wake up. Let dog outside. Eat banana raisin cashew-butter oatmeal for breakfast. Drink a cup of green tea. Score softball. Eat baked potato soup and a salad for lunch. Bake bread. Work out (walk/jog) for 30 minutes. Eat some almonds for a snack. Back to softball. Eat a pack of yummy almonds and then somem gummy fruit snacks (yuck yuck yuck-- can we say artificial flavor?). Report on softball. Cook dinner (portobella sloppy joe, salad, sweet potato fries). Back to work. Finish work (about 10:30). Eat dessert (dark chocolate, orange, chamomile tea). Tea. Bed.

Now, today was a little bit calmer. Since Kobe and I went on a long walk later in the  morning, I let him outside before I made a bowl of blueberry oatmeal with Better 'N Peanut Butter. I ate that with a banana. Before Kobester and I headed out, I put a batch of Italian Lentil soup in the slow cooker, which was ready for lunch. I ate a bowl of that with brown rice, a salad, and an orange. After lunch, I got some chores finished around the house, and went to score a women's lacrosse game. After the game, I let Kobe outside again, and snacked on some almonds while I wrote the game story. Then it was back to softball to collect results and then back home. For dinner I had some leftover sloppy joe mixture with brown rice and leftover sweet potato fries. For dessert, I had a peanut butter sandwich cookie, an orange, some dark chocolate and tea.

Needless to say I'm beat. I had photos to post but am too worn out to hook up the camera. I''m off to bed early tonight to get rested up for another busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment