Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Toss and Turn...

As I mentioned yesterday, I stayed up late last night (until 11 p.m.) to watch Lost. The problem with the show is that my mind is always racing after seeing it, trying to figure out what in the world is going on. Last night was no different-- it took me forever to fall asleep, and then I tossed and turned all night. I was sure I was going to be exhausted today, but I've actually been pretty alert.

After my early walk with Kobe, I vacuumed and mopped the house. It's better for me to do it during the week, that way I have more free time on the weekends. Plus, cleaning counts as physical activity :-).

Anyways, here's my food journal for the day:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with pumpkin & Better 'n Peanut Butter, banana
Lunch: Salad with feta and balsamic vinaigrette dressing, chicken and lentil soup, few raisins
Snack: Jonagold apple
Dinner: salad with craisins and feta, chicken and lentils over white rice (I know white rice isn't as nutritious as brown, but I had to use up the rest of the bag)
Dessert: orange, tea

Hopefully I'll get the volleyball and basketball results soon so I can go to bed. Tomorrow is another busy busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment