Saturday, February 20, 2010

Awesome workout

Today I had a kick a@@ workout. I just knew that I was going to kick some rear end on the treadmill today even before I stepped on it this afternoon. I had so much energy, and I even bumped up the pace a bit and still finished strong--  it's time to make the jump to week 5 of the Couch to 5K program.

Today was super busy at work-- softball started at 9:30 a.m. this morning, lacrosse played at 1 p.m., and then I had to post stories for baseball, softball, tennis, basketball and swimming. Whew- I'm beat.

This morning Kobe just got let out in the yard. For breakfast, I had a big bowl of (Better 'N) Peanut Butter and Banana Oats sweetened with a tablespoon of brown sugar, and a cup of green tea with Splenda.

Since I had to eat lunch at the fields, I packed a peanut butter & jelly sandwich and a Jonagold apple. I snacked on some soy and wasabi almonds this afternoon. Dinner was a spinach salad, leftover chicken, sweet potato fries, and some sauteed zucchini and onion. For dessert, I ate an orange, four small squares of dark chocolate, and a piece of a knock-off crunch bar that really wasn't that great.

It was gorgeous outside today-- sunny and 50-something degrees. Kobe and I hung out in the yard for awhile this afternoon just enjoying the great weather.

I'm hitting the hay in a few minutes-- tomorrow's events start at 9:30 a.m., so I've got to be up and at 'em early.

No comments:

Post a Comment