Friday, February 12, 2010

It's snowing!!! (Again...)


It's snowing here again-- even more exciting it's actually sticking to the ground. Kobe had a great time outside running around-- hopefully he'll get to play in the snow tomorrow morning.



After Kobe played outside this afternoon, it was time for a snack (pickles). After starting a load of laundry and watching some TV, I ate a huge spinach salad with red peppers, olives, and feta before heating up my dinner of leftover rice with chicken and lentils (yeah, I'm still eating leftovers and I'm down to only one more serving left in the freezer).

Since Kobe and I had a long week, we both got dessert. I had a container of Edy's chocolate chip ice cream with a cup of tea.



And Kobe had a rawhide.



This morning got off to a good start since my head cold is going away and I could actually breath. Before Kobester and I headed out for our walk, I ate a banana. When we got back, I did one of the segments from Leslie Sansone's 5 Day Slim Down.

For breakfast, I cooked a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries, and then added a pretty big squirt of honey and some Better 'N Peanut Butter. Today I had a lunch meeting, so I ate a salad and slice of mushroom and green pepper pizza.

I was craving a soda this afternoon, so I succumbed to temptation and drank 1/2 a bottle of diet coke with some almonds and walnuts.

My plans for tonight include watching the Olympics coverage, and then posting a wrestling release. I'll leave you with a photo of the cutest pup in town:

No comments:

Post a Comment