Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top of the morning...

I did not want to get out of bed this morning- I was toasty under the covers, and rain was awaiting Kobe and me on our walk. It would have been so easy to hit the "off" button...

But, it wouldn't be very fair to my faithful companion if I slept in on our morning walk, so I dragged myself out of bed, layered up, put on the rain gear, and headed out. We walked about a mile in the rain, and since I was still tired I decided to go back to bed. And I did. And I slept for another hour.

Breakfast was the same 'ol, same 'ol (oatmeal and banana), lunch was the usual (soup and a salad), and my afternoon snack also lacked creativity (a jonagold apple). 

Fortunately, I don't have to work tonight so I can devote ALL of my attention to the Lost season premier. I cannot wait I cannot wait I cannot wait! (It's my favorite show :-), and this season we're suppose to find out what is going on on that darn moving island!) The downside is that the premier will last until 11 p.m., so I'm not going to feel any more energetic tomorrow.

There is another sunny side to no work tonight situation-- I can get my running workout in. Tonight I'm moving on to week four of the Couch to 5K program. It's sure to be a hard workout today, but I'll power through.

After my workout I've got a good dinner to look forward to: leftover black beans/tomato/onion with smashed avocado and a baked sweet potato. And don't forget my nightly orange and cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment