Thursday, May 27, 2010

Morning walk

Today may be my last post for a few days since the trek to Michigan begins tomorrow! I'm so excited-- I'm picking up my hubby at the airport tonight. We've only seen each other once since January. I have a few errands to run this afternoon before I head to the airport, but I managed to get in a workout (Maximum Body Shaping  and Yoga Focus).

Kobe and I also went for our last Georgia walk this morning. Here are some photos:

I was hoping Kobe would be calm enough to be walked without the Gentle Leader...


But he was a little too excited (read: pulling me everywhere) that the Gentle Leader had to be put on. The walk was much more pleasant after that :-).








Spider web




We weren't the only ones out for an early morning walk...












No comments:

Post a Comment