Wednesday, May 26, 2010

On the road...

I spent 5 hours in the car today-- my dad and I had to drive to South Carolina to take care of some stuff with the house. We did manage to fit in a Starbucks stop and went out to lunch at Fatz, but that's a long time to spend in the car.

When we got back, we had a few minutes of downtime at the house before heading out to eat at the local Thai restaurant, which was really yummy. This dish I ordered had a spicy, tomato-based sauce with lots of basil, veggies, tofu, and thick rice noodles-- sooo yummy! (I probably should also tell you I had a spring roll, crab Rangoon, and a chicken satay-- definitely my week's worth of fried food consumption).

Also, I got the recipe for Cincinnati Chili posted over at Goode Taste-- be sure to check it out!



And I've been having a little too much fun playing with iMovie-- here's my latest video edit:



I promise sometime I'll post something besides the cat and dog! I promise promise promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment