Monday, May 24, 2010

Hmmmm...

Hmmm... I really don't have too much to blog about today. I'm really worn out since I stayed up waaaay past my usual bedtime to watch the series finale of Lost. I was satisfied with the way it ended, but I was really sad to see such a great show come to an end (YES-I bawled my eyes out at the end).

All of my favorite shows have wrapped up for the season, but at least Fringe and Bones are scheduled to come back next season. Maybe it's just me, but there never seems to be any really good shows on during the summer.

Anyways, returning to today's happenings:
  • Sally and Kobe made great strides in tolerating each other as can be seen in the following photo:



  • My workout consisted of the weight training segments from Kathy Smith's Secrets to Fat Burning (at least I think that's the name of the workout)
  • And I spent a lot of time in the kitchen (I roasted veggies for panini sandwiches for dinner and make 5 Fruit Salad ).

In other exciting news, I get to see my husband on Thursday! I've only seen him once since January and I can't wait :-)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment