Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Move-Part 1

Well, stage one of the move to Michigan is complete! The movers came, loaded up the trailer, and drove most of our belongings to the great North. They had the trailer packed to the gills and still couldn't fit everything (I'll be making a donation to the Salvation Army next time I'm in South Carolina.







In the meantime, Kobe and I are spending some quality time at my parents' house, along with Aunt Sally.



This is the first time either animal has had to share living space, and Sally isn't thrilled about her 90-pound houseguest. On the other hand, Kobe really wants to be friends.

They are slowly starting to tolerate each other-- Sally will now stay in the same room, but maintains a distance of at least three feet from "The Beast."

"Sally is still ignoring me!"~Kobe

No comments:

Post a Comment