Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's been awhile

It's been a long time since my last post, so I'll bring you up to speed on what's been going on in the last two weeks:

-Work was keeping me super busy (until this week when all the sports...... well.... stopped playing).
-I haven't felt like dragging the computer at out home to post (I'm just so happy NOT to have to get my computer out at home :-))
-The packing for the move has begun (and the house is in a state of utter chaos-boxes are EVERYWHERE. Really, it's awful-- poor Kobe has no idea what is happening).
-Still no running-- my ankle is still a little swollen. (But, I have been getting doing my weight and low impact DVDs.)


Today was a busy packing day-- most of the kitchen is packed up, nearly all of the books, and most of the videos and DVDs.  Not to mention I had to score the last home lacrosse game of the season.

Tomorrow the goal is to pack up everything in the dressers and my closet. I'm also planning to get in some serious R&R tomorrow as well-- I have a sore throat and Kobe is under the weather again, so we'll probably spend a few hours laying in front of the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment