Monday, April 5, 2010

A Long Walk

Today was a really relaxing day- I didn't take any photos, I just enjoyed myself. I started the day by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming since the realtor was showing our house this morning. Kobe and I had to get out of the house, so we drove out to Cowpens National Battlefield where we walked for about 45 minutes. Then we came home and relaxed for awhile. I also did the strength section of Fight Cellulite Fast during the afternoon. I did have to run out to a baseball game for a few minutes, but I spent most of the afternoon watching the Martha Stewart marathon on Hallmark (now I know how to till a garden, paint magazine holders, prune roses, and how artichokes are harvested!).

Kobe spent a few minutes out in the yard this afternoon, but he was worn out from our walk so he came in and went back to napping again.

Tomorrow is definitely a yoga day-- I haven't been focusing on stretching very much and am getting STIFF. I'll probably do yoga in the morning and run when I get home from work, since we don't have any home games tomorrow.

Here's what I've eaten today:
Breakfast: Banana, blueberry oatmeal with Better 'N Peanut Butter
Lunch: leftover black bean soup with quinoa, orange, salad
Snacks: grapes, almonds, pickle, craisins
Dinner: roasted broccoli, roasted potatoes, baked chicken fingers
Dessert: 1/2 a turtle bar, orange, tea

No comments:

Post a Comment