Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's a good thing...

It's a good thing I'm almost finished with work for the day since it was a rough one! Something was just off this morning, I can't put my finger on it, but I had no patience this morning, and then when I came home from lunch I discovered that Kobe was sick. I will spare you the gory details to but suffice to say it took me an hour to clean and we're probably going to have to buy a new living room rug. Sigh. It was so bad I had to take him to the vet this afternoon, so I didn't have a very productive day work-wise. At any rate, the vet gave us some medicine, so hopefully the dog will be on the mend soon.



The last couple of days have been really busy, so that's why there haven't been any posts. Tuesday afternoon I jogged on the treadmill after work, and yesterday I did Jari Love's Get Ripped workout.This morning I did Ellen Barrett's Fat Burning Fusion workout, which was a light workout but still really nice because it really helps you stretch out.


I needed some comfort food when I got home this afternoon, so I fixed a big bowl of pasta with sauteed mushrooms, zucchini, and squash, which got topped with a lot of Parmesan cheese.



Dessert was some raisins, dried cranberries, and an orange.

Oh, and today also called for a brewskie:



I'm off to watch The Colbert Report and Fringe and get some laundry doneCHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment