Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So...

So...

I have most certainly NOT been adhering to my New Year's goal of regularly updating this blog. Unreliable internet access at home is to blame (or partly to blame). But it is frustrating to try and write a blogs and post photos with a super slow cell phone internet connection.

However, things are looking to change as we have started house hunting! Once we get in a permanent place we are going to get a landline and hopefully high speed internet.

We've officially been "House Hunters" for six days and already I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. We've seen a few houses, but none of them have fit the bill for what we want. Even though my new mantra is "Be patient, be patient," I'm starting to think we'll never find what we want! Is a house with a place for a horse or two on 10-20 acres so hard to find? Well, yes if you add in all the other criteria we're looking for:
  • Dishwasher
  • 3 beds, 2 baths
  • Attached garage
  • Open floor plan
  • Up-to-date (well, at least NO WOOD PANELING)
  • Man Cave room (preferably in a finished basement)
Already I can understand how people get very emotionally attached to house--you see pictures and you start thinking about all the things you could do with the property-- I better stop now.

We're going to see about five houses on Saturday morning so we'll see what there is out there.

Also, I haven't been logging my workouts either. Not sure why I stopped-- I still work out most days of the week, but I really haven't felt like taking the time to write those down everyday.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment